Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Revisiting the ILP Modules

I went through the ILP modules again and edited my previous blog entry. The process of reviewing serves to strip down my words quite a bit. I find myself being the Samurai in Natalie Goldberg's book Writing Down the Bones.

The first go round I am out with guns blazing and the second time I got my scalpel out becoming the surgeon. Whatever don't fit must be excised. The piece must run together and hold basic sense or else we are wasting our message in sidebars that rob the potency from our core message.

I have so much previous writing that it seems silly to spend so much time writing new stuff. I stand to benefit from digging into the vaults. I must work my capital like the founder of Binary Economics Louis Kelso teaches us.

No comments: