Thursday, June 29, 2006

DB#12000018

Yo, halo's not in the mist.

Halo's not intact.

Or anywhere near the premises I presume,

Dual or duel?

Shut up you fool.

Drool in a pool,

Sit in a stool,

DUEL.

Fight if you have to

hang from the rafter
call your pastor
ask whose master
find the bindings

bind the findings
I'm a grifter,
keep going like a drifter,
where I'm going, gaining queries,
fairies,
a spectrometer, get out on miskeeter,
my feet'er going one in front of the utha


my is mayan ruin

check the speed on your ometer

be the whirl in whirl-a-girl
jamaica?

has a bob-sled TEAM?

meet ja makah?
Steam going up like a dream
in deep deep deep
a fakir, antennae,
an aardvark lookin' for somethin' to eat,
no potatoes, something not much left...

eiffel

tower
trifle

rifle
back in listen world
is
iz
this is now

Conglomerate come out new like cash oil records Emirates,
i EAT cHINESE s[AGHETTI

WET

letter.

__________ . _____________

My great gramma
she said
do them wells
do they keep a pumpin' oil
or do they
DRY OUT
after a while?

,.,,.,,.,.mm

last word, go go go...
chinese stew.
monkey in the middle.
chinese stew.
any word

No comments: