Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Probably Not.

Each moment is new, brand new. That amazes me everytime. I get dumbstruck and don't know where to go next. I sit here pit patter trying to keep up with the flow of thoughts. I don't give myself time to seem clever or learned, just blaze, blaze, blaze, horrific, the way that boy kicks his jargon, a damn pirate i'm sure. Kentucky Fried Limericks, who the hell talks in complete sentences anyway, the damn ingrates. I guess its ingrained.

Bastards locked me out my house. I went and got dinner. Hassle. Took it in stride, kinda.

Peace, Love, and Greens.

_________________

The lockout scenario really sucks, yeah I heard some banging and I heard my name, but I didn't hear anyone that knew my name. They are crazy to use my name. Am I some kind of thing that gets tossed around. Strangers using my name upsets my frame. So they put the wrong key, and made a ruckus, fools. I was trying to sleep. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what the hell these knuckleheads were doing. And now I bet this mofo got fuming. He's lucky I didn't come out, fucking punks.

Whoa. Tough guy talk.

_________________

Spencer
Why not jump the gun
A lama here
A lama there
One Lama
Two Lama
Three and Four
Sure?

No comments: