Tuesday, June 20, 2006

follow me

Every day I cover a little more ground, and eventually I will get somewhere.

Goals:

Become a better writer

by doing it
by reading
by getting feedback

Create a body of work

by planning what to write about
by doing it

Share this body of work

promote (friends, family, and strangers)

Meet other creatives

write letters and emails
go out and chat

Celebrate life

dance
use aspirations to focus (reality)

________

Oh Ronald
You destroy with your sham,
ham baloney sandwich.
Fraudulent, need to be in prison.
Exorcism of all you claim to be.
But you look the same to me
A snake oil charlatan
Scream on you like carlin
Got no love harlan
Barge 'em out on a boat
all she wrote
angela lansbury
knoxbury farms
be alarmed
ring the attention span
when you get the spam
the tibetan foundation?
got to get real
caused quite a stir
when he stranded those monks
life's slam dunks make you stronger
somedays the days seem longer
stretched out before you
governments wield strange powers
can the people be healed
subverted i heard it
in the wording
coming the bell tower rhetoric
clerics of hysterics
grave matters
mass concern

Oh Ronald you are diabolical
Wicked is your plan
From where did you land
And where will you end up?

_______________________

I feel centered today. Yesterday was dead on in terms of renewal. I feel more whole. I kept a schedule and it got me to kickstart my life into a more recognizable existence. Juie ti me. Energy is for the energetic so jump with it and show what you got. Don't be afraid life is happening.

No comments: