Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blog Journal


Augustine Kofie (Opera Gallery)

Yesterday began day one of my blogging pursuit. As I look to the world I see the audience coming into focus. I see the words stringing along to create value and interest. The energy that comes from maintaining an active blog is exciting. I am steadily building my audience. I started with a basic google search, a review of wikipedia, a couple of how to's, and finally dipped into the ever powerful resource, my "personal notes."

The "personal notes" is a bloggers treasure chest if they are compiled correctly. This is where you store away all of your gems of thought to be used as blog material down the road. I like to build a web, constantly drawing out the structure more and more. My workstyle is to start to slow, and progressively build, and the choo-choo rides from there. The train analogy is good because it also reminds us to stay on track.

We have a choice in how to view our lives, either in a linear fashion with an A to B concern, or we can shift, ride the wave, get lost and no longer need to be heavily bound to time, and the weight of drudgery. We can reawaken our relationship to our world in ever moment, renewing, and shifting our consciousness to a place of presence.

To tell the truth we don't have to wait around, we can begin telling it right away from a deeply personal standpoint. I like to think about this blog as "old friends sharing our thoughts over a cup of coffee and a typewriter."

No comments: