Monday, May 21, 2012

Blogging Basics

Live Blog... May 21, 2012 11:25 AM Here are some of those links to get our feet grounded... How do I Start a Blog? As you scroll down this page you are asked to answer a few questions in order to jog out a suitable title for your blog. I already have my blog named PathRHINO but have now changed the way I capitalize the letters, who knows where I will end up before this is all said and done. what do you want your blog to be about? Number from 1 to 50 and put out your own answers, now you have a list that is like a golden key to what will become the content of your blog. You don't need to show it to anybody, it will soon give the character to your voice, the point of view you are creating... Then go over your keywords, graphics and audience as well, and we will return to this...

No comments: