Saturday, June 05, 2010

Jam Session Transcription (part 1)

Jam Session Transcription (6/5/10)
… Now I’m kissing on the mike
like a little lady telling me that (I’m) acting so crazy.
Finding community blowing up in my mind
I feel like the Gulf is going to oil, boil my fish dinner
The birds were hanging in the sea and then they got overtaken by petroleum
It’s attack of the British and they got no love
Hanging with the boys it’s the colonists
I’m getting pissed off once again
I said they don’t want to mess with me, you know my friend
I got off the picket line
Brought my art from the heart
Start it now its progress yo I gots to do my best
Yo, Rest when it’s needed
Heeding in the calling of the catharsis
In the riding in the races of the horses
it’s wild the style yo child
It’s the sorrow that they borrow with the mistakes of mortals
It’s the portals of humor, It’s the way it happens in the loudscape
Screaming on this now from the top of my fire escape
Out on the rooftop with my tongue drop
Can’t afford the dentist
I heard they’re reforming on my healthcare
When they dare
Make fun of me if you think it’s funny g.
But you’ll have more fun if you make it with me
Hanging on the rhythm and my job went overseas
I was back on the picket line … through the heart
Moving through this now, progression like a dart
I was hanging in the park getting drunk every night
Wondering why I’m acting so damn wrong
It’s a song in the lawn, communitas
Is it just another meme?
Mistaken of the art I suppose it’s just another dream?
I get consumed (by) consumption
Like I act like lumpen
This is the truth but I lie when I’m …
Take-itta (X5) take it on down
(break)

No comments: