Sunday, June 06, 2010

Jam Session Transcription (part 5) ***explicit***

That’s why, why, they always picking on me
I don’t understand it that they say that they’ll be real
Your truth … part of your inner asshole
That’s why you want to live in a castle
Hanging with the vassal …
Storytelling … in the interspaces of reality
The dream comes back and it never really leaves
I’m taking all these pages like I’m taking off these reams
Make a bed out of it, out of nettles when I’m hanging
What I’m doing … I feel enslaved and where is my freedom
Like Rudolf Steiner said this is philosophy that comes intuitively
Thinking at the Bringing of disaster
Look at angels on the wall of the plaster … any type of back-up
If you want to be the … be the slave and the master of your own self
Of your own self, of you own mind time
Where are you now? Chronicide, killing time
Climb out of your little fucking box and
Feel it right now … frontal lobotomy with a bottle in front of me
Feelings I don’t know and they keep on dunning me
I owe money but I still deserve respect
They take it out of me beheaded like they lost my neck
What do you want? (2X) …
Can you give me money? Because I got to pay these checks
‘Hoe-ing for a system that lost it’s love
‘Hoe-ing for a people that don’t even care
And don’t respect the dark and the pieces that they turning
That’s why we’re caught up in arsons when we’re burning
Who started the fire? Who started to hire?
Where we going now in these corporate courses,
Wire to wire type of backing in the faction?
… I hear my calling … where’s my stall and feeling warm in?
… never be stalling in the rat race, race horses, race mind
And they now ready to toss us … death of the widow
That’s all right, I’m never getting rid of them
… consequences … feeling now, looking cross when it dispenses
Like vending machines in the Coinstar machine
… contaminated, I feel it now it’s all been cut up …
Cigarettes … my momma started cigars
I be like damn what are you doing?
… it goes far, when you’re on a budget
You’re brought up in the sludge ‘n
I break out of the Bronx and ended up cooking up in Brooklyn
I shook men with my boys from the other side of the coast
I right there now eating it up like a pig roast
But I’m vegetarian, scary and I’m hairy ‘n
That’s right now and I rhyme like a Rastafarian
When it’s suited … (2B Continued)

No comments: