Saturday, June 05, 2010

Jam Session Transcription (part 2)

Words are like birds when they move through your nerves
It comes through your synapses like it lapses back
Into thoughts when you get caught in the reverie
Times … tell you that you got to get back into the now
There’s a reality, the spaces in between
And feeling like you lost another submarine dream
Caught in the depths you wept
Woke up with an angry kind of disposition
Clowns were laughing at me
Nobody understood I had to get to school
I had to get there on time
I got to graduate, man I’m fifty and I never had a degree
Dial three hundred sixty don’t you see me
Passing all directions and I feel like I’m growing teeny
Tiny, behind me is all of this pain
I can never be … it rides in my brain like a train
They say forget about it, get back into the now
But I’m caught up in this and I’m bumping know-how
All these things I do, ( I) had to do
But it seems like I can’t get out of it, and never stay true
It’s another lie they got me trapped in my rap
But I’m there taking all the same stupid crap
Even in this office now, yo they bump me off and how
And what me gonna do, they want to use it in a way
That they really fool, another fool
Yo they watching they surveil
I see them on my tail
And their crazy … like hail
I’m falling on the pavement
Like a crane when it’s dropped
I feel like scaffolding got socked
What we going down, up and down Dow Jones
I feel like I’m acting like another one of these clones
When I put on my suit and think I’m oh so cute
I got a nice haircut and I’m real real clean
I’m kind of Liberal in the thinking but I play it Conservative
So I can have my American dream
I ate a lot of petroleum out of my car
And here I am now with the ink of my tars
And the tar baby washed up on Pensacola ocean
This whole community’s being displaced in the commotion
Erosion of all the fish and supply
You think there was lead in it, now it’s causing you to die
I went out my fallout shelter to see if it was okay
Radiation’s running through my mind everyday
Bombed on me like hydrogen, atomic when it’s blown
Hiroshima, Nagasaki, the hockey I be watching
But I lost my … caught up in the … YO!

No comments: